Careers at Nepean Motor Group
At Nepean Motor Group we believe that who you essentially work with creates your environment!
We thrive to have an environment that is upbeat, professional, nurturing for staff improvement and growth - and most importantly, all staff are diligent and honest!
Love the people you work with!
Fleet Sales Consultant
We are looking for a highly experienced Fleet Sales Consultant to join and develop their career with Nepean Motor Group. This role is an excellent opportunity to utilise your previously honed business development skills, where you will be dealing with companies of all sizes in Sydney’ Western suburbs and with the major FMO's across Australia.
The ideal candidate is someone who possesses exceptional communication skills and is determined to be successful in their career. You will have professional experience working within a dealership environment. This role involves face to face customer contact, and requires the successful applicant to provide exceptional customer service as well as meet monthly sales targets.
- Attractive Salary
- KPI targeted commission structure
- Fully Maintained company vehicle
The successful applicant will possess:
- Previous experience and track record in fleet sales
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to identify and grow new business opportunities
- Extroverted and outgoing personality
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence in communicating with senior management
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Exposure to the Microsoft suite of programs
- Manual driving license
We are looking for a Pre-Delivery Detailer to join our team at Nepean motor group!
- Detailing experience
- Chemical knowledge
- Experience buffing and wet-cutting cars
Experienced Volkswagen Technician
Penrith, Full Time, Automotive
- Trade Qualified Mechanic / Technician WANTED
- Strong diagnostic and repair skills essential
- Join the service team at Nepean Motor Group today!
Nepean Motor Group is a multi-franchise dealership with 8 exciting franchises under one roof. We're proud to be the best in the west and we continue to offer the best customer service with maximum value for money on this side of the city!
We're currently looking for an experienced VOLKSWAGEN Mechanic to join our service team in Penrith.
To succeed in this role you'll need to be trade qualified with at least 2 years experience in a Volkswagen dealership service department
Other valuable attributes and skills include:
- A high level of workmanship
- The ability to work in a team and unsupervised
- A customer-focused attitude
- The ability to think outside the square
- A clean drivers licence
- Reliability and an honest work ethic
- The ability to prioritise work to achieve targets
We offer great benefits and rewards:
- An competitive remuneration package
- Company uniforms
- Ongoing training
- State of the art tools and modern facilities
- A supportive and encouraging work environment
- In return, you'll enjoy an attractive remuneration package aligned with experience as well as a supportive and encouraging work environment.
Please Note: Preference will be given to those who live within close proximity of our Penrith dealership in Western Sydney.
If you think you have the experience, and drive to succeed in this role, contact us today!