Careers at Nepean Motor Group
At Nepean Motor Group we believe that who you essentially work with creates your environment!
We thrive to have an environment that is upbeat, professional, nurturing for staff improvement and growth - and most importantly, all staff are diligent and honest!
Love the people you work with!
Call Centre : Customer Service / Brand Advocate Consultant
Nepean Motor Group
Penrith, Full Time, Automotive
- Confident working in a high-pressure environment?
- Strong focus on providing exceptional customer service?
- Join our expanding team at Nepean Motor Group in Penrith
At Nepean Motor Group, we're proud to be one of the highest selling car dealerships in NSW. With 8 exciting franchises under one roof, we offer an unparalleled level of service in all areas of our business.
We're currently looking for a results-focused Brand Advocate Consultant to join our team in Penrith.
Our ideal candidate will have previous telephone based customer service experience, preferably within the automotive industry.
We're looking for someone who possesses:
- Well developed communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Confident telephone techniques
- A basic knowledge of the automotive industry
- Strong administration and organisation skills
You'll play an integral role in the success of our business, ensuring we continue to deliver the highest quality care to our customers, while achieving continual improvement in our service levels and support processes.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Acting as the principal contact between the dealership and customers for repairs and maintenance service on vehicles
- Representation of an individual brand in a large multi franchise dealership
- Driving and maintaining brand specific customer satisfaction levels in line with Nepean Motor Group KPIs
- Owning customer enquiries / concerns and providing a proactive and positive solution
- Assisting all departments in attracting new and maintaining current customers
- Assisting with any functions given by Customer Experience Manager
This is a full time position working Monday - Friday. Hours between with an immediate start available.
You'll enjoy an attractive salary package (aligned with experience) as well as ongoing training and support to develop your skills
If this sounds like the kind of role that you could make your own, APPLY NOW.